Terms Of Service
- Terms of Service
- Acceptable Use
- Complaints Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Terms of Service
ZonedBros.com is referred to as the Site in these Terms of Service.
You will be bound by these Terms of Service if you become a member of the Site. These Terms of Service apply to all users of this Site, including those visiting, using, printing, or downloading material from this Site. By entering this Site, you agree to our Terms of Service and by using, accessing, printing, or downloading any materials from this Site, you shall agree to be bound by them. You may use and access the Site only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
You are solely responsible for obtaining access to the Site and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are liable for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site (i.e., computers, modems, and software, including the most recent versions of Internet browsers, applications, and plug-ins)
ZonedBros.com offers online entertainment services that may be deemed adult in nature and which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by this Site, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Site freely, voluntarily and willingly.
Age of majority
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement. If you are not at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must exit the Site immediately and may not use or access the Site or print or download any Materials (as defined below) from them.
Only Adults are Featured on this Site
You understand that all models appearing on the Site are, and were at the time of all recorded images, at least 18 years of age, and that the Site contain no child pornography. We take a strong and definite stand against child pornography and only publish images of consenting adults for consenting adults. If you see any images, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Site, please send your report ( with the word REPORT in the subject line ) to our contact us page. Include with your report any appropriate evidence, including the date and time, location, names, etc. All reports will immediately be investigated and the appropriate action will be taken. We enthusiastically cooperate with any law-enforcement agency. If you suspect other outside websites are participating in unlawful activities involving minors, please report them to http://www.asacp.org/.
You further acknowledge that the Site contain only images protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. If you are seeking obscenity or pornography with people that are not adults, please leave this Site immediately.
Strategic United Inc. and the Strategic United Inc. LOGOs are trademarks and service marks of Strategic United Inc. Other manufacturers product and service names referenced herein may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and are the exclusive property of such respective owners. The Strategic United Inc Inc. marks may not be used publicly except with express written permission from Strategic United Inc., and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Strategic United Inc..
All content included on the Site, such as all literary works, text, pictorial and graphical works, photographs, video and audio clips, motion pictures and other audio visual works, video games, music, soundtracks, button icons, streaming data, animation, images, compilations, .MP4, .MOV, .RAM files, .AVI files, or any other software files (in object code or source code format) (collectively, “Materials”) is the property of Strategic United Inc. and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on each Site is the exclusive property of Strategic United Inc. and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Links from this Site
ZonedBros.com does not link to other adult sites that we don’t own and operate. When we do link off site those links from this site navigating away from ZonedBros.com will always be identifiable by opening in a new tab, or new page. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our Site they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Restrictions on Use of Site
Without the express prior written authorization of Strategic United Inc. you may not: (A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein (except as expressly provided above in Section VII); (B) create derivative works based on a Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (C) use the Site or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance; (D) sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party the Materials or any of your rights to access and use the Materials as granted in Section VII above; (E) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (F) frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (G) use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” using Strategic United Inc’ name or marks; (H) “deep-link” to any page of any of the Site except for the homepage, ZonedBros.com without our written consent; (I) circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Site (including the theft of user names and passwords, or using another person’s user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of any of the Site); (J) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; (K) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the software aspect of the Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law, or (L) bookmark any page of any Site beyond the membership log-in screen.
You may access the non-public portion of any Site only by being a member in good standing to that Site. You may become a member of a Site by completing an online registration form, and paying the appropriate fee, which may be recurring in nature. Upon submission of the online registration form, Strategic United Inc. or its authorized agent will process the application. In connection with completing the online registration form, you agree to: (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times while you are a member. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Strategic United Inc. or any of its authorized agents have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Strategic United Inc. inc. has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
Member Account, Password and Security
As part of the registration process, you will select a unique user name and password which you must provide in order to gain access to the non-public portion of a Site. You represent and warrant that you will not disclose to any other person your unique user name and password and that you will not provide access to any Site to anyone who is below the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to (1) immediately notify Strategic United Inc. of any unauthorized use of your user name and password or any other breach of security, and (2) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
You agree to pay all membership fees when due. Strategic United Inc. posts the current membership fees for each Site as part of the registration process. Strategic United Inc. reserves the right to change any Site’s membership fees at any time, with or without prior notice to you. At the time of registration, you must select a payment method. Strategic United Inc. reserves the right to contract with a third party to process all payments. Such third party may impose additional Terms of Service governing the processing of your payment. Your card issuer agreement may contain additional terms with respect to your rights and liabilities as a card holder. By subscribing to this site you agree that any chargebacks by you will be handled by our third party collection agency.
If you believe that you have been erroneously billed, please notify us immediately of such error. If we do not hear from you within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, such fee will be deemed acceptable by you for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer.
Strategic United Inc. does not provide cash refunds. We may grant credits in the form of a free monthly membership to resolve customer service issues. The billing system used by Strategic United Inc. or our authorized agents provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and our Site include many features to protect users from accidental charges. Therefore, refunds to your credit card will promptly be processed by us, or on our behalf, upon receipt of your certified police report proving you have a legitimate fraud claim.
We are the sole owner of the information obtained on this Site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points throughout our Site.
Registration and Order Forms
In order to gain access to our Site, you may be requested to provide us with your date of birth. In addition, in order to purchase goods and services from our Sites, or to become a member of our Sites, a user must complete the on-line registration/order form. During registration, a user is required to provide us with certain contact information (which may include your name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address). If we have trouble processing an order or otherwise need to contact a user, the contact information is used to get in touch with the user. From time to time, we may also ask that you provide us with additional information so that we can better tailor our services to meet your needs.
We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. We will also notify the appropriate authorities if we suspect that any of our users are engaged in illegal activities, such as obscenity or child pornography.
The Site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other site. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our Site they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. Links to other sites from ZonedBros.com will always open in a new browser window.
We agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorized access by using encryption and other security measures. We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our security measures.
Third Party Sources of Information
From time to time and in order to enhance our services, we may supplement the information we receive from you with information we obtain from third party sources.
We do not want or condone anyone under the age of 18 vising out Site or viewing our content. We do not collect personally identifiable information from them. We encourage parents and legal guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the site their children visit.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as phone number), or if a user no longer desires our service, you may contact us to correct or update this information.
From time to time, we may send our users e-mail or other notices regarding new services, promotions, or other information which may be of general interest. Users who no longer wish to receive materials from us may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting us.
Notification of Changes
For any additional information please contact us.
Acceptable Use Policy
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY – PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
This Policy applies to your use of ZonedBros.com , it’s comments sections, all Content on ZonedBros.com and forms part of your agreement with us. This Policy sets out what is and is not permitted on ZonedBros.com.
In this Policy, defined terms have the same meanings as in the rest of our Terms of Service.
- Do not use ZonedBros.com except for your own personal use and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from your use of ZonedBros.com to or with anyone else.
- Only use ZonedBros.com in a manner and for a purpose that is lawful.
- Do not upload, post, display, or publish Content on ZonedBros.com comments sections that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
- Do not use ZonedBros.com in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content.
- Do not use ZonedBros.com to stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate anyone else,
- Do not use ZonedBros.com to engage in misleading or deceptive conduct, or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other User in our comments sections.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of Creators, including by not recording, reproducing, sharing communicating to the public or otherwise distributing their Content without authorization.
- Do not do anything that violates our or someone else’s rights, including intellectual property rights (examples of which are copyright, trademarks, confidential information, and goodwill), personality rights, unfair competition, privacy, and data protection rights.
- Do not impersonate us, one of our employees, another User, or any other person or company or falsely state or suggest any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and us or any other person or company in the comments sections of ZonedBros.com.
- Do not provide false account registration information or make unauthorized use of anyone else’s information or Content.
- Do not post or cause to be posted any Content which is spam, which has the intention or effect of artificially increasing any Creator’s views or interactions, or which is otherwise inauthentic, repetitive, misleading or low quality in our comments sections.
- Do not use other media or methods (for example the use of codewords or signals) to communicate anything which violates this Policy.
- Do not reproduce, print, distribute, attempt to download, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any Content, except as permitted under the Terms of Service.
- Do not knowingly introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material into Content which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful.
- Do not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source codeof ZonedBros.com
- Do not use ZonedBros.com in a way that could adversely affect our systems or security or interfere with any other User’s use of ZonedBros, including their ability to engage in real time activities through ZonedBros.com.
- Do not use any automated program, tool or process (such as web crawlers, robots, bots spiders, and automated scripts) to access ZonedBros.com or any server, network or system associated with ZonedBros.com, or to extract, scrape, collect, harvest or gather Content or information from ZonedBros.com.
- Do not use the ZonedBros name, logo or any related or similar names, logos, product and service names, designs, or slogans other than in the limited ways which are expressly permitted in the Terms of Service or with our prior written agreement.
- Do not upload, post, display, or publish Content in ZonedBros.com comments sections, or elsewhere that:
a) shows, includes or refers to:
- any individual not older than 18 years of age (or which refers to individuals not older than 18 years of age); or
- any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to individuals that are at least 18 years old;
b) shows, promotes, advertises or refers to:
- firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions;
- drug abuse or drug paraphernalia;
- self-harm or suicide;
- violence, rape, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;
- urine, scatological, or excrement-related material;
- “revenge porn” (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized;
- escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution;
c) contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language in a condescending manner, or contains manipulated or fake sexual content relating to any other User (including “deepfakes”);
d) contains, promotes, advertises or refers to hate speech (being intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
e) contains or refers to anyone else’s personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for ZonedBros.com including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person’s express written consent;
- gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by us or any other person or company;
- causes or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to anyone else or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offence to anyone else;
- is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the Content; and/or
- involves or promotes third party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express consent.
Breaches of this Policy may lead to your account being suspended or terminated as set out in the Terms of Service.
- Introduction: This document sets out our Complaints Policy. If you are a User of ZonedBros, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
- Whos this Complaints Policy is for: Please contact us as described below should you be the victim of, or come across content on ZonedBros.com that you have personal knowledge of as constituting:
- non-consensual production and/or distribution of your image (including but not limited to such things as: revenge porn, blackmail, exploitation);
- content that reveals your personally identifiable information (including but not limited to such things as: name, address, phone number, IP address); OR
- you, or someone you know, are involved in any illegal content on ZonedBros.com that challenges our Acceptable Use Policy, or otherwise violates our Acceptable Use Policy, as stated in these Terms Of Service.
- Who we are: ZonedBros.com is operated by Strategic United Inc. in California, USA and is composed of straight men that we find in local areas willing to experiment, on camera, for your entertainment.
- Interpretation: In this Complaints Policy, defined terms have the same meanings given to them in the Terms of Service:
- How to make a complaint: If you have a complaint about Content appearing on ZonedBros.com being unlawful, please send your complaint to [email protected]
- What to include in your complaint: You must include your full legal name, your current address, your current phone number & your current email address with a detailed description of your complaint. You must include in the subject line “OFFICIAL COMPLAINT” to avoid our third party automated email filters possibly marking your complaint correspondence as junk or trash.
- How we will deal with your complaint: Following receipt of your complaint under section 5 above:
- we will attempt to verify all of your contact information you provide.
- we will conduct a preliminary fact finding stage to determine if your complaint presents the predication needed for an investigative review.
- we will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within a timescale fitting the complexity of your complaint, if your complaint passes review. We may contact persons you identify, verify if your statements are facts by review our internal documents & communications.
- we will contact you if we require further information or documents from you.
- we will in good faith take action to deal with the issue which your complaint has raised regarding Content which appears on ZonedBros.com
- we will remove Content on ZonedBros.com that you complain about should it prove to be criminally unlawful, and we will act quickly to remove such Content.
- We will inform you of our decision and the outcome of your complaint within 7-14 calendar days. Outcomes of complaints may be 1. removal of content 2. contacting law enforcement 3. a reply notifying you that your complaint has been processed and denied.
- Unjustified or abusive Complaints: If you are a User of ZonedBros.com, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy, which are wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith.
- If you make a Complaint and are unsatisfied with the results of the outcome of your complaint you can appeal within 3 calendar days by emailing [email protected] including all previous communications regarding your complaint and any new facts or proof you have to justify further investigation. Please include in the subject line of your email “COMPLAINT APPEAL” to avoid our third party automated email filters possibly marking your complaint correspondence as junk or trash.
The charge on your credit card bill / statement will discreetly appear as CCBill.com or CCBillEU along with a toll-free customer support phone number.
To cancel your subscription contact CCBill Consumer Support by one of the methods below 24 hours a day seven days a week:
CCBill Corporate Address:
2353 W. University Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85281-7223